PEACH BLOSSOM CLUSTER
2024 RV PARKING GUIDELINES
- PARKING DIRECTIONS: Access from Exit 134 & follow signs to the East Gate
- Gates will open at 8:00 am Tuesday, April 9, 2024. Thereafter, gates open at 6:00 am & close at 10:00 pm.
- RV parking arrival is from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm through the East Gate. If arriving after 10:00 pm, enter through East Gate & Park in the RV park until morning when you will be relocated.
- All RV Reservations must be made online at the GNFA website, www.gnfa.com. No mail in reservations will be accepted.
- RV reservation fees will be processed in full at time of reservation. Refer to the GFNA website for refund information and other current GNFA RV Parking Information.
- Sites will be assigned in the order in which reservations are received. If you want to camp together, you must make your reservations together. Any spaces not reserved will be assigned to those arriving without reservations on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All RV Sites are handicap accessible.
- Full hook-up sites are limited. Not all sites have full hook-ups.
- All sites will have water & electric hook-ups. There will be one electrical & one water hook-up allowed per site. There will be no “piggy-backing” of utilities.
- A free “Honey Wagon” service will be available on the show grounds on Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Honey Wagon Flyer is to be posted on windshield for service. Honey Wagon Flyers are obtained at the East Gate when you check in, or ask at the East Gate for your Flyer.
- Running of generators on the Fairgrounds is prohibited except in designated area.
- Once you have been parked in your site, do not move your rig. Doing so may result in your immediate removal from the show grounds & a possible Event Committee.
- There will be no changing or switching sites without permission from the Parking Committee Chairman.
- There will be no saving of spaces allowed. Any items placed in a site for this purpose will be confiscated.
- Only one additional vehicle will be allowed per site.
- Any vehicles blocking ﬁre lanes, unoccupied RV sites, or entrances/exits of buildings will be towed at the owner/exhibitor’s expense.
- It is recommended that exhibitors bring at least 100 feet of heavy gauge electrical cord & 100 feet of water hose to ensure capability of reaching all hook-ups. Recommend 50 ft of septic hose. Recommend having a “Y” adapter for water hook-ups.
- Day parking will be provided for exhibitors in the north lot. Walk through the north gate.
- Limited day parking behind McGill Building for box trucks. (Subject to change due to construction–watch for updates on peachblossomcluster.org.)
- There will be no overnight camping allowed outside the fence in the Fairgrounds parking lot or on Fairgrounds property outside the fence.
- Tampering with electrical panel boxes other than resetting circuit breakers is prohibited by Georgia State law.
- Early departure requiring a refund must complete a refund request form with the Agricenter Security prior to leaving the grounds.
- Access to the RV parking area will be restricted each day during the show hours to only those with a valid parking pass. After Best in Show, RV parking area access will be allowed each day.
GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIRGROUNDS & AGRICENTER
401 Larry Walker Pkwy, Perry GA 31069
Phone (478) 988-6557
All RV Reservations must be made online at the GNFA website, www.gnfa.com.
No mail in reservations will be accepted.
RV reservation fees will be processed in full at time of reservation.
Please see the GNFA website for the full refund policy. Changes and cancellations made at least 3 days prior to arrival incur a small fee. Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to arrival results in a loss of 1 (one) night fee plus $2 service fee. (Refund equals full amount less one night plus service fee.) All cancellations and changes must be submitted to [email protected]. Early departures must stop at the East Gate Guard House when leaving the Fairgrounds with your camper and fill out the refund request paperwork to receive the refund.
Advance reservation is strongly advised. Limited spaces may be available during the show. If spaces are available, fees must be paid with a credit or debit card at the gate.
Limited 50 amp circuits are available